For complaints between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. please call 724-378-0557 (This phone is forwarded to the Beaver County dispatch center after hours).
For complaints between the hours of 3:30 p.m. and 8:30 a.m. and on weekends and holidays, call Beaver County non-emergency dispatch at 724-775-0880.
Buckle Up, It’s the Law
Please be aware that it is a primary law in Pennsylvania to wear your seatbelt. If you are a driver or passenger under 18 years of age, you must buckle up. The police will pull you over, write you a ticket, and if convicted, you’ll have to pay a fine. If you are a driver 18 years of age or older and the police pull you over for another violation, you’ll receive a second ticket if you or your front-seat passengers aren’t wearing seat belts.
Sex Offenders Information
Pennsylvania’s General Assembly has determined that public safety will be enhanced by making information about registered sex offenders available to the public through the Internet. Knowledge whether a person is a registered sex offender could be a significant factor in protecting yourself, your family members, or persons in your care from recidivist acts by registered sex offenders. Public access to information about registered sex offenders is intended solely as a means of public protection. For additional information visit the Pennsylvania Megan's Law Database website.
Department Uniform Patches
The Hopewell Police Department is unable to fulfill requests for department uniform patches through the mail due to budgetary and security reasons.
- Dog Waste and Barking Ordinance (PDF)
- Fireworks Display Application (PDF)
- New Business Registration Form (PDF)
- Outdoor Burning Ordinance (PDF)
- Parking and Snow Removal Ordinance (PDF)
- Parking on Township Streets Ordinance (PDF)
- Parking Ticket Violations Ordinance (PDF)
- PENNDOT FORM mv-44 (Duplicate License Plate or Registration Card)
- Person with Disability Parking Placard Application (PDF)
- Police Officer Application (PDF)
- R-2013-04 MECHANICAL AMUSEMENT DEVICE TAX REVISION
- Right to Know Request Form (PDF)
- Solicitors Ordinance - Ammended (PDF)
- Solicitors Ordinance and Fees (PDF)
- Solicitors Permit Application (PDF)
- Vacation Watch (PDF)